Haere Mai! Welcome!
As the last of the long days of summer fade, we gather in Karitane near Dunedin, with our friends from near and far to celebrate the joy of Blues Dance in Aotearoa.
Over three days participants will enjoy:
- 12 hours of social dancing
- 12 hours of small, intensive workshops lead by a team of 6 national and international dancers
- Two afternoons of free time to unwind with new/old friends, chew over class material, or work in self-directed learning
- Fully catered meals (with various dietary options available)
- Picturesque accommodation (fully included with each pass)
As New Zealand’s only Blues-specific event, our team is committed to a quality experience for every participant. Our numbers are limited to ensure that we retain the intimate experience of a retreat and support growing strong connections in the Blues community between dance scenes.
Applications now open! Check out the rest of the website for more details!