Friday 16th Feb (6pm) – Monday 18th Feb (12pm)
Haere Mai! Welcome!
We gather in Karitane for the last long days of summer to once again celebrate the joy of Blues Dance in Aotearoa.
Over three days participants will enjoy:
- 12 hours of social dancing – minimum!
- 10 hours of small, intensive workshops with teachers from near and far
- Quality small-group peer sessions
- Free time to unwind with new/old friends, chew over class material, or work in self-directed learning
- Fully catered meals (with various dietary options available)
- Picturesque accommodation (fully included with each pass)
As New Zealand’s only Blues-specific event, our team is committed to a quality experience for every participant. Our numbers are limited to ensure that we retain the intimate experience of a retreat and support growing strong connections in the Blues community between dance scenes.